A leading designer and manufacturer of high-end staircases for residential markets throughout the US. In addition to providing complete stair systems, the company distributes stair components and offers replacement services.
· Strong year-over-year revenue growth with consistent gross profit margins
· Lean organization that focuses on key processes to maximize customer value while minimizing waste
· Serves a niche market with long-term relationships with luxury homebuilders and developers
· Highly-skilled employee base with decades of industry experience
· Established a solid reputation for high-quality, custom products and superior customer service
· Over 100 active customers, including several large homebuilders
· Operates an in-house wood working facility with CNC capability utilizing lean manufacturing principles
· Expand its primary market to include surrounding states
· Incorporate additional products and services into an established customer base
· Establish a distribution center in Tennessee to reduce transportation costs and hire additional sales reps to increase market share in the area
· Target lower-priced homes to drive additional sales and further diversify its customer base
Market Currently Served
· Primarily Southeast US, with some national sales
· 95% general contractors and homebuilders
· 5% individual homeowners
The company operates out of a 17,800 sq. ft. facility with ample room for expansion. The company leases the facility from an unrelated third party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The four members are interested in exploring their options and open to various deal structures. The sellers are available for a transition period if needed to assist new ownership with growth and expansion initiatives.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.