Jul 23, 2020 — The SaaS platform product utilizes cutting edge marketing and business generation software to
drive new business and manage accounts for its users. The software integrates CMS, CRM, EMS,
SMM, PM, and FM. The SaaS platform has the ability to jump start a user’s business with custom
solutions. The software platform has already been successfully integrated into the operations of
businesses across diverse industries.
· The company’s flagship SaaS platform product, provides revolutionary marketing, business development, and CRM services to its users
· The SaaS platform features CMS (website builder), a rapid-deployment content-distribution platform, that is user-friendly, and able to create an abstract website within hours
· The SaaS platform provides access to lead sources that provide hundreds of small/medium business leads per month
· According to management, nearly every customer had referred at least one other customer since Q1 2018 with the majority of existing customers coming from other competing platforms such as SalesForce
· Company well-positioned to rapidly scale developer, designer, implementation, and project management talent to align with SaaS product demand
· The ability to scale talent effectively and efficiently through direct partnerships with development houses located in India at an affordable price compared to domestic markets
· Strong, established customer base which includes key players in the hospitality,
data, and marketing industries.
· With a capital injection, the company can take advantage of multiple sales opportunities including a key client poised to provide a large number of customer leads
· Additionally, a capital injection would provide the investment needed for a dedicated, internal new business development and sales team
· Offers a strategic add-on opportunity to trade buyers already offering complementary web services
· In development is a unified calendar, social media content syndication and scheduled posts, and adding additional triggers for email communications
· Ownership is open to multiple deal structures which includes a full exit of the business after a reasonable
transition time or, an elevator deal to help grow the business after a sale.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.