We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Established Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming Biz #474697 posted Aug 29, 2017
- Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Great opportunity to own an established doggy daycare, boarding, and grooming business located in Alexandria, VA. The business was established in 2012 and has experienced stable year over year revenue and consistent cash flow due to its reputation, excellent service and care, and competitive pricing....
Growing Mobile Pet Grooming Franchise with 2 Vans #475148 posted Sep 6, 2017
- Arlington County, Virginia, United States
Franchised mobile pet grooming business which has grown to become the number one brand in mobile pet grooming worldwide. Each mobile pet grooming van is custom designed with air conditioning, heat, electricity, and water, and relies on no outside electrical or water hookups. The spacious interiors of...
Successful & Established Dog Walking -Pet Sitting #483460 posted Feb 2, 2018
- Harford County, Maryland, United States
This professional dog walking and pet sitting business was founded in February 2014. Approximately 75% of the revenue is generated from mid day walking while the other 25 per cent comes from pet sitting. All of their walkers are pet first aid certified. All walkers are contractors and they...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.