No photo available
I live in UK and running Magnolia-licious in the USA. I am facing lots of challenges to run it from another country and I have decided to sell it to someone who can take care of it.
It is 10 years old name and business, ran from its original founder to a buyer then he decided to close down because it was more as a hobby for him rather than business, so I suggested to buy it and here we are.
I am convinced now that it needs time and effort to run a crafting online store with all activities. but Magnolia-licious has been worth it. If you treat it well, it will treat you back because of its uniqueness. It is attached to the original Magnolia Stamps Sweden. So the store was originally created to bring Swedish Brand to USA. It is the home of the Magnolia Sweden in USA. If you are a crafter, you will know what I am talking about.
What you will get:
1. the name,
2. the domain,
3. 10 years old rich challenge blog
4. Facebook page with 6k organic likes
You will be free to build it on your own new store, add whatever products you like, make any changes you like, it is totally yours then.
I offer help for higher rate payers:
1. set up a new store.
2. help with digitals such as transferring the domain and technical stuff.
3. Make a huge introduction for you as the new owner pushing customers and followers to love you from first sight (you know that is important).
4. First days marketing help.
5. Consultancy for the first 6 months if needed.
6. passing experience and knowledge.
I care so much about Magnolia-licious and I wouldn't sell it to anyone who is not knowledgeable in the crafting market and I don't feel they will care about the business name like all of us did.
Any questions, please contact me.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.