No photo available
Jun 22, 2018 — The company is an award winning designer and developer of e-learning content and of learning management applications. The company specializes in content production and learning management system development, offering a customizable model for industry agnostic learning solutions.
· Proprietary learning management system that offers a one-stop suite of applications for creating e-learning solutions
· Full-service digital media production division that specializes in creating mobile and game-based e-learning products
· Average adjusted EBITDA margins of 15% from 2014-2017
· 47% of total revenues are on a recurring basis
· Large client base, including several Fortune 500 clients, with an average tenure of approximately five years
· Expand salesforce to generate more learning management system sales
· Capitalize on significant growth opportunities within the high-tech, legal, banking, medical, and professional services industries
· Increase focus on creating continuing education learning content which companies utilize to certify their employees
· The company has served clients across the United States in the corporate, academic, medical, and non-profit sectors.
· The company operates from a three-unit 3,900 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliate-owned entity. The owner is open to selling the facility or negotiating a new lease agreement. The owner indicates the current facility offers ample room for growth.
· The company is jointly owned by three members who would like to execute a full sale. The active owners are ready to remain with the business for a transition period.