Business Type Electrical Contracting Commercial
Revenue Call for details
Cash Flow Call for details
Years in Business 30 + years
Inventory Plus $300,000
Type of Sale Share
55% of the business is for sale (at the current price offered). The owner will be a key member of the team and MUST HAVE experience in estimating jobs of $5 million plus. Key members of the team will be minority partners.
These certified professionals at this Electrical company provide a vast array of energy and cost-efficient electrical services including Industrial, High-Rise (office and residential), Data and Communications, Commercial, Recreational, and Residential (single and multi-family) applications.
Approximately 90% of the company revenue is generated from commercial customers with the remaining 10% from residential customers.
Established for more then 30 years, the company employ 35-40 electricians and 4 office staff. Land and Building can be purchased as well.
10 year EBITA average of $950,000 plus
Serious inquiries only please, all buyers must demonstrate relevant experience and proof of financial ability to purchase prior to release of information. A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement will be required for all inquiries.
Facilities: Operated out of a 9,500 sq. foot facility. New owner can purchase the land and building or sign into a new lease.
Growth/Expansion: A very strong market presence with solid reputation in the industry and ample opportunities for further expansion. Excellent employee base and management in place. Sales exceeded $8MM for current year.
The owner is at retirement age and would look to find a good buyer for his business. The company has a strong management team and a proper transition of up to a year will be provided. Land and Building can be purchased as well.
Reason Selling: The owner is looking to exit the company for retirement purposes.
Asking Price $1,109,252
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Converted From CAD
Exchange Rate $0.76
You May Also Like
Electrical Contractor, East of Whistler..$229,800 #449546 posted Jul 14, 2016
- British Columbia, Canada
Business Type Electrical Contracting Price $229,800 Revenue $675,000 Cash Flow $143,000 Years in Business 25+ years Inventory Plus $40,000 (approx.) Type of Sale Asset Description: Electrical Contractor This established electrical company specializes in services for residential,...
Industrial, Commercial, Residential Electrical #386459 posted Jul 27, 2015
- British Columbia, Canada
- Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Acquire highly profitable electrical contractor with an excellent reputation and consistent profitability. This established electrical company specializes in services for residential, industrial, and commercial industries. We are set up as acceptable contractors for the LNG and Northern Gateway...
Profitable Electrical Contractor w/Long History #383011 posted Jun 8, 2015
- Washington, United States
Profitable electric contractor with 23 year history in the Puget Sound area. Specializes in electrical service work and new small to mid-sized mixed-use construction. Well established, turnkey opportunity with $3.2 million in annual sales. Currently operates at 35% gross profit and has $2 million...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.