6 days ago — Houston-Texas-based company with 11 locations, currently active in five states, that provides healthcare education services. The company is an authorized Emergency Medical Services educational facility/career school an an American Heart Association Training Center conducting courses from CPR/First Aid to EMT Basic/Advanced Life Support.
· First quarter of 2018 shows 25% revenue growth
· Consistent revenue and operation growth
· Operating debt-free
· Top quality courses with strong reputation
· Proven, dedicated, and committed management
· Reputable web presence, cutting edge virtual classrooms
· Among exclusive list of AHA authorized training centers
· Scalable business model
· Large student and instructor database
· Open training centers accross the US
· Increase marketing and sales team
· Continue to invest in website and technology to increase internal and external efficiency
· Obtain accreditations to offer full Paramedic courses
· Continue to market and develop virtual classrooms
· Grow EMS division
· Open offices in major Florida cities
· Houston, Texas
· Healthcare, corporate, and general public customers throughout the United States. The company is approved in 50 states and obtains business through various training sites. The majority of direct
customers are in Texas.
·The locations are spread throughout five states, which include Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Florida. Texas has the largest operations with seven training centers.
· Two voting shareholders seek an acquirer that will grow the company to its full potential. The owners are open to various deal structures but an elevator deal is most in line with their aspirations. They prefer to
remain with the company long-term.
More Deals Like This One
Jan 26, 2015 — Our client is selling their unique & highly coveted private, for-profit, online, DEAC-accredited US University offering undergraduate & graduate degrees. After considerable investment, ownership is putting their university on the market. It is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting...
Mar 22, 2015 — Our client is selling a profitable US special needs private school group. Ownership prefers to sell their school business and operations only but would consider the combined sale of their business and property, buildings, and assets as a package. They close to 200 students in two schools and continue...
Oct 4, 2015 — Our Client is selling one of America's most respected online private accredited for-profit career colleges offering online education & training in: Medical Administration, Legal Nurse Consulting, Criminal Justice, Law, & Business. Students enroll from across the U.S., as well as foreign students seeking...
Feb 13, 2018 — This accredited career school provides training and instruction for students to earn both Utah and out-of-state licensing in their occupation. They also sell tools and supplies to students and the public. They have skilled, seasoned professionals as instructors, who can teach at an advanced level. This...
Jun 22, 2018 — Opportunity to Own a Educational Services Business in Austin County, TX. This Unique business specialize in the teaching of HVAC repair services such as AC Refrigerators installation troubleshooting Students finish the course and receive state of Texas certification and license, EPA certification. 80...