Jul 29, 2020 — UK EMI payment business with model similar to Wirecard, and group of complementing businesses for sale in London. The business is a full-cycle service of creating financial institutions and servicing them in own Small bank.
1 - UK AEMI (MasterCard principal, VISA issuing)
2 - Banking software for EMIs with clients
3 - Compliance consultancy in London, Canary Wharf
4 - Offices overseas: US, China, Europe
Sold together or separately.
About the EMI (sold separately at 7.9M EUR):
- Licensed in 2011, fully passported in all EEA states, registered trademark, patented slogan in US.
- Safeguarding account with Barclays, more bank accounts in Switzerland and UK.
- Principal member of MasterCard, VISA issuing licence, negotiations complete with JCB and UnionPay.
- PCI DSS Level 1 certified.
- Own branded software with full compliance automation.
- No unpaid fees, no fines, no warnings from the FCA, no debt.
- Fully audited, ready for immediate operation.
+ Complimentary upgrade to Small Banking Licence in the UK to be provided to buyer if necessary.
- Payment software for payment institutions with a registered trademark.
- First payment software with full compliance automation sequence.
- SaaS or standalone business models.
- Active clients and leads globally to be sold as part of a package.
- Architecture includes upgrade to core banking platform and AI.
Consultancy in London:
- Financial business specialising in licensing, one of top players in its field globally.
- Wide partner network in all supportive fields of business.
- Active clients and leads globally to be passed as part of a package.
- Office in Canary Wharf.
The group has just been audited by KPMG and evaluated at 60 million euros. Directors and key employees are ready to discuss staying with the company.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.