Jun 5, 2020 — The business is a collection of three California-based entities, operating collectively as well as independently, providing a wide array of engineering services for customers in California, primarily in San Diego county. Specific services include geotechnical engineering, materials testing, special inspection, NDT, civil engineering, surveying, and stormwater services.
· Wide menu of specialized services
· Highly diversified client base across all businesses
· Committed and expertly skilled staff
· Key competitive advantages in its market places including cutting edge software which provides accurate reporting for projects
· Strong internal business development team dedicated to facilitating and maintaining client relationships
· Opportunity to double the size of the business with a capital investment to increase the size of the skilled technical staff
· Add capabilities to the internal laboratory to include more complex testing
The business serves a wide customer base which includes governmental agencies, school districts, private developers, architects, contractors, higher education, and health care. The geographic market is primarily two counties in Southern California.
The business operates from three office suites, two in San Diego and one in San Clemente, California, totaling 16,050 square feet. All three office spaces are leased from unrelated third parties. The San Diego office headquarters features a full lab for construction testing.
One of the three owners is approaching retirement and is seeking a full exit from the business. The other two owners are open to deal structures including staying on with the business to help grow it to its full potential or a full exit. They are open to selling the business as a group or individually.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.