A startup software product company is looking to sell it's enterprise mobility product (emc²) which is the world's first enterprise mobility tool for ubiquitous and continuous monitoring and alerting, runtime control, and tuning and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic SOA and Service Bus landscape using iPad and Android mobile tablets.
This product enables the enterprise to manage the Weblogic resources and applications and the Oracle Fusion SOA enterprise, quickly and effectively from anywhere. emc² can monitor the health of the Weblogic subsystems, Java EE applications and SOA Services, JVM, Datasources, JMS queues and topics, Store and Forward agents, Thread Pools, and JTA transactions. Even identify and monitor stuck threads on servers.
Installation and configuration of emc² is easy and quick and provides a great return on investment (ROI) by identifying potential performance and catastrophic issues in the Weblogic landscape and enabling proactive actions to keep the middleware and hosted applications running smoothly.
The owner of this company wishes to sell the product including source code (written primarily in Java and Jython) and software copyright. The product was developed but not actively marketed to enterprise customers for sale due to lack of time for the owner and developer.
The salient features of the product are:
1. Mobile dash-boarding for monitoring, tuning, and controlling the Oracle Fusion Middleware landscape.
2. Role-based access control to enable segregation of duties and support governance.
3. Custom monitoring from each mobile tablet - iPad or Android.
4. Custom setup of alerts and continuous alerting.
5. Control Weblogic Servers and resources - servers, clusters, SOA services, datasources and JMS.
6. Track actions performed on the Oracle Fusion middleware landscape and view outcomes.
7. Manage Weblogic application servers, Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle Service Bus for both 11g and 12c versions.
8. Provide high availability with failover capability to monitor production systems continuously without disruptions.
Asking Price $200,000
Sales Operating at Breakeven
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Managed IaaS and Hyperconverged Cloud Software Co. #452441 posted Aug 25, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Managed IaaSand Hyperconverged Cloud Software Co. on the West Coast U.S. with $3mm/yr. recurring revenue and valuable intellectual property that provides a complete virtualization & cloud fabric solution to build private and hybrid clouds. No need for VMWare or Openstack with this product, provider...
Online Marketing Products and SaaS Platform #408797 posted Jun 6, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
An online marketing Software as a Service (SaaS) company offering proprietary email marketing and display advertising software to small business and entrepreneurs. Key Aspects · Strong revenue generating business with consistent cash flow; strong cash flow has allowed for further development of...
Medical Billing Software With Recurring Revenue #393311 posted Oct 31, 2015
- United States
This company, founded in 1988, is a developer of a recurring revenue business model medical billing software used by the behavioral health industry. This business is truly turn-key with strong, stable, long-term staff in place. After the first two months of on-boarding a new client there is a very...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.