4 days ago — Great opportunity to purchase a full-service electric motor sales and repair company. In business for almost a century, the Company is profitable and highly regarded.
The Company sells and repairs electric motors, gearboxes, and pumps for a diverse and loyal customer base. The Company provides on-site service for customers who need assistance in the installation, alignment or troubleshooting of electric motors.
Expansion opportunities abound with the Industrial Internet of Things, preventative maintenance services, and expanding distribution capabilities. The Company’s skilled employees are highly experienced with virtually all varieties of electric motors on the market.
Ownership is seeking to sell in order to pursue other business opportunities.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Competition/Market Pros and Cons:
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Well-Established Business with Experienced Employees
(3) Ability to Solve Customer Needs
(4) Diversified and “Sticky” Customer Base
(5) Solid mix of new sales and repair work
Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
(1) Industrial Internet of Things: The Company could sell and install monitoring devices on industrial equipment, meeting customer demands for more efficient and current technology.
(2) Expansion of Preventative Maintenance Services: The Company could offer its clients additional routine services to their equipment to keep everything up and running, extending the lifespans of their machinery for maximum usage.
(3) Focus on Sale of Variable Frequency Drives: The Company could more actively market and sell this type of adjustable-speed drive used in electro-mechanical drive systems.
(4) Further Distribution of Replacement Parts: An excellent growth opportunity for the Company would be increasing the distribution of “next aisle over” maintenance items - such as bearings, belts, pullies and other mechanical transmission products.