We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Independent Insurance Agency Commercial Lines #470336 posted Jun 14, 2017
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This independent insurance agency has been in business in Atlanta since 1992. The company enjoys an excellent reputation serving a niche market and with more than 600 loyal customers, the business has thrived on word of mouth referrals alone. The business is perfectly positioned for expansion across...
Independent Life/Health/Disbability/P&C Agency #471151 posted Jun 27, 2017
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
- Available On Request
This agency has $80,000 in annual commissions with 90% of the business being: life, health, disability and annuity products. The remaining 10% is P&C and most of the business comes from individual clients. Selling price is TBD and payment terms are 90%+ paid at closing.
Independent P&C Agency For Sale - Huntsville, AL #457543 posted Nov 8, 2016
- Huntsville, Alabama, United States
This agency has $58,000 in annual commissions and is located in the general Huntsville, AL area. There's a 75% personal vs. 25% personal split in business and the owner would like to sell the office building or have the new agency owner sign a long-term lease for the office. Selling price is $105,000...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.