May 3, 2020 — The Company is a very profitable US based Information Technology solution provider that offers a very diverse portfolio of hardware, software, consulting services and custom developed solutions to the largest Enterprise clients and medium sized companies in it's market. The Company started in 1997 and has delivered top of the line solutions to customers in most major industries including:
- Finance and Banking
The business started as a software and consulting services solution partner and expanded to offer enterprise hardware soon after it's inception in order to provide turn key solutions to it's clients. The company is owned by one 100% owner of this private corporation that has been in business for over 20 very successful years.
The Company partners and represents the largest vendors in the IT Industry such as Microsoft, VMware, IBM, Cisco, EMC, HPE, Fortinet, Oracle, Dell, NetApp and several others.
The Company has always been very profitable with minimal operating costs and runs with it's own cash flow. The low fixed operational costs are it's employees (consultants) that work onsite at the different clients they serve, sales staff (currently 3 client reps) that work from home and visit clients daily and an operations manager that also works from home.
The company has more than 200 clients of all sizes and industries and we can say very proudly that most new deals and opportunities come from cross selling to the same clients and also client references since the company has a very good reputation and references in it's market. The client mix is approximately as follows:
- Large Enterprises - More than 5 large banks, 6 large insurance companies, 2 of the largest local government agencies and 2 large telecommunications companies
- Mid sized businesses - More than 50 clients in healthcare, distribution, retail, auto manufacturers, insurance agencies other IT companies that subcontract our client for projects
- SMB businesses (over 20 employees) - More than 40 Credit Unions, 5 law firms, 7 clinics and other SMB clients
Sales are growing year after year and currently the business is making around $5.5 million USD in gross sales.
The only reason the owner is considering selling the business is because he's made much more than he expected from the business and wants to lower the pace of his lifestyle. The owner is willing to stay in the business in a managerial position to guarantee the continuity of the business.
Also, the owner is willing to offer seller financing to the prospective buyers with terms, amount and conditions to be negotiated as necessary.
In order to provide in-depth details about the business we will request the following information from prospective buyers :
- Understand the reason for making an acquisition of this company
- Who will participate in the evaluation, negotiations, due diligence and purchasing
- How the prospective buyer(s) will fund the purchase
- Details and experience of the buyer(s) regarding IT, consulting businesses and management
- If the prospective buyer(s) have bought a business before
- If you plan to run the business or resell it and what is your time-frame to buy
- If you're willing to sign our NDA/MCA
Please contact me for more information and any particular questions.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.