Details - Information last confirmed on March 4, 2021
The company is a contract manufacturer of printed circuit boards for prototype, product development, and quick-turn assemblies leading to full production runs.
· $5.4 million in orders received for 2021 and $3.0 million in funnel for 2022
· Another $2.0 to $3.0 million in potential orders that are pending and expected to be awarded
· Nimble small business with high responsiveness to client inquires and design changes
· The company has solid sub-contractor vendor relationships which reduce overhead and increase flexibility during fluctuations
· Long tenured employees with high technical expertise
· ISO 9001-2015 Certification and ITAR registered
· Serves multiple industries, with a specialty for military and medical device technologies
· Systemized and proven production techniques and processes
· Synergistic opportunities with other printed circuit board assembly manufacturers serving other industries
· Increase development of efficient automation to reduce overhead and increase production efficiency
· Opportunities to further diversify into other industries through hiring of knowledgeable sales force
· Tucson, Arizona, Pima County
· The company currently services a variety of sectors and markets, including, medical device, government/military, and industrial OEM on a global scale
· The company operates from a 10,000 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party. The facility is currently at capacity, with no room for expansion
· The sole owner is approaching retirement age and is seeking an eventual full exit. Ownership is willing to stay on for a transitional period
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.