An Established Tile And Stone Business With Great Opportunities For Growth.
Excellent reputation with both its recurring and newly acquired customer base for the offering of products and the ability to service the clients through specifications of materials, design concepts, custom fabrication of stone, and installation.
Products & Services Include:
· Leading tile and stone products from top-line brands including Dal Tile, Emil America, American Olean, Glazzio, Hirsch Glass, Marazzi & many other leading brands
· Natural stone products including marble, quartzite, onyx, granite, limestone, travertine, etc. coming from a global vendor base.
· Quartz products from all the leading brands including Caesarstone, Silestone, Cambria, One Quartz, Pental Quartz, etc.
· Custom countertops, vanity tops, fireplaces and all other custom applications of stone.
· Materials required in the installation of tile and stone from leading brands such as Laticrete International
· Installation of tile and stone.
High margin retail revenue is generated through showroom traffic in a beautifully constructed 3,000 square foot showroom located in the heart of tile row in Manhattan and open to the public. This company has and maintains long standing relationships with the top general contractors, designers and architects.
Commercial revenue generated through accounts with several property management companies and building developers that own or manage portfolios of apartment units throughout the boroughs. This revenue stream provides the company with recurring revenue and significant monthly cash flow. The sales consist of product only, combination of products and countertop installations, and full service supply and install.
Project revenue generated through solicited bids from the top general contractors and building developers. Proposals are requested by established customer base, from general contractors bidding on projects where company is an approved vendor, and from business development opportunities. Projects consist of supply only, supply and install, or install only contracts. Company infrastructure can handle multiple large projects throughout the year resulting in healthy margins and steady workflow.
Asking Price $2,200,000
You May Also Like
70 Year Old Wholesale Distribution Business #462666 posted Feb 10, 2017
- Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
A 70 year old wholesale distribution business, located in Bergen County, New Jersey, has come on the market. The new owner does not need industry experience. For a qualified buyer, this business has been pre-approved for an SBA (Small Business Administration) loan. A new owner would have to invest $480,000...
Wholesale Distribution Co. #470917 posted Jun 23, 2017
- Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States
Excellent opportunity to own this wholesale distribution company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey that supplies various types of retail stores. The owner is retiring after many successful years in the industry and will remain to train and finance the transaction. The products include inventory...
Wholesale Plumbing & Heating Supply #450400 posted Jul 26, 2016
- New Jersey, United States
- Available On Request
Established for more than 75 years this leading wholesale plumbing & heating supplier enjoys an excellent reputation as an industrial supplier of high quality, competitively priced plumbing & heating supplies with on time deliveries. The company provides its customers with one stop shopping for a wide...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.