Nov 8, 2019 — Great opportunity to purchase an award-winning microbrewery and restaurant with a loyal customer-base in West Michigan!
This unique Company features class C & Brew Pub licenses and offers quality food and award-winning craft beer produced in-house by the Company’s experienced brew team. The newer facility and outside serving area can seat over 200 patrons!
While generally absentee, the owners are selling because they have other business interests that take up considerable time. Therefore, they are not able to focus on the brewing/restaurant operation. After recently implementing branding updates and building investments, ownership feels ready to hand the reins over.
The real estate is owned by a related entity and would be included with the sale of the business at no additional charge. The allocation of the purchase price between the real estate and business would be determined during the due diligence and banking phases and after a price on the business has been agreed upon.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Number of Employees: 48
Year Established: 2012
Facilities: The 6,500 sq. ft. facility and outside serving area has seating for over 200.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: Focus on full-time occupations
Competition/Market Pros and Cons:
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) In-House Brewing Operations: The Microbrewery brews its own beer using the finest ingredients exclusively from Michigan suppliers. Customer feedback has been excellent.
(2) Turn-Key Operation: This is a turn-key opportunity. From the capable management team to the kitchen operations to the POS system – everything is proven and functioning with only minimal oversight.
(3) Optimal Location: 17,000 cars go by this Company’s highly accessible location every day.
(4) Recent Investments and brand enhancements position the Company well moving forward.
(5) Award-Winning: Over the years, the Company has captured numerous national and regional awards for its unique beers.
Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
(1) Owner Involvement or Experience: Although the Company runs smoothly with only minimum involvement of the owners, it would certainly benefit from an individual or group willing to become more actively involved in its day-to-day operations.
(2) Catering: With no catering competition in the area, Management believes that the current facility can handle multiple catering events per month without disrupting the normal operations of the restaurant
(3) Distribution: In terms of its brewing operations, the next logical step for the business would be to apply for a distribution license, further develop the brand, scale up production and begin distribution.