Oct 18, 2017 — The advantages of the specialized bank license in Lithuania are as follows:
· Lithuanian licensed Bank provides significant competitive advantage and opens up European financial market at significantly lower incorporation and operational costs.
· Lithuania and primarily its capital Vilnius became a new hub for European banking service centers.
· Favorable regulatory and tax environment, excellent infrastructure, fastest internet, cheap office space and quality pool of relatively cheap employees makes Vilnius attractive for large international banking institutions and for Fintech startups.
· Specialised Bank opens all single EU/EEA banking market, including large national French and German markets at significantly lower cost. A class office rent and employment costs are twice or even more cheaper in Vilnius comparing to traditional jurisdictions.
· Possibility to outsource relatively cheap and quality services from the local service providers gives strong competitive advantage and creates safe, efficient and cost effective banking institution ready to face intense competition in EU/EEA banking market.
Overall, from the signing of the agreement with our law firm to the moment when Specialized Bank License is issued should be roughly 8-10 months which is 2-3 times faster than other EU jurisdictions.
Capital requirements only 1 mln Euro.
Bank can be passported to legally provide services in all 30 European countries.
Bank can provide Mobile Banking; Lending; Payment services; Receipt of deposits; Currency exchange; Issuing of e-money; Issuing guarantees; Fund administration; .Financial leasing.
We have qualified team, expertise and experience of more than 25 years in Banking formations.
More Opportunities Like This One
Jul 10, 2017 — According to the European Regulation (EU) No 575/2013, Banks considered as Credit Institutions. Only the Banks (Credit Institutions) have exclusive right to accept deposits and other repayable funds from non-professional market participants and provide full scale banking services. Lithuanian licensed...
Jan 19, 2018 — Non performing loan (NPL) Bank in the Ukraine. A unique window of opportunity to acquire an established portfolio bank in the Ukrainian Distressed Debt Market. The Company was established in 2015 and works closely with the biggest and best debt collection agencies in the Ukraine. It is accredited by...
Jan 19, 2018 — Established Portfolio Bank in the Ukrainian Distressed Debt Market. Accredited by the NBU and State Guarantee Fund as one of the few direct buyers of Non Performing Loan portfolios from banks in liquidation. The current market is approx. $19 billion. Value are at historical low levels. The bank is...
May 15, 2016 — We have developed all-inclusive offering for successful start-up of your own payment services provider, that can compete for substantial market share. What our solution includes? - licensed EU small payment institution with further upgrade to authorized payment institution license - hiring of...
Jul 16, 2017 — For urgent sale is EU-registered Payment Institution. Licensed in Czech Republic since 2016, no previous activity. Permission for issuing/acquiring services, PCI DSS Service Provider Certificate. Accounts audited by Ernst&Young. Price - 60,000 EUR, including all fees for takeover. Contact us through...