No photo available
Oct 18, 2017 — The advantages of the specialized bank license in Lithuania are as follows:
· Lithuanian licensed Bank provides significant competitive advantage and opens up European financial market at significantly lower incorporation and operational costs.
· Lithuania and primarily its capital Vilnius became a new hub for European banking service centers.
· Favorable regulatory and tax environment, excellent infrastructure, fastest internet, cheap office space and quality pool of relatively cheap employees makes Vilnius attractive for large international banking institutions and for Fintech startups.
· Specialised Bank opens all single EU/EEA banking market, including large national French and German markets at significantly lower cost. A class office rent and employment costs are twice or even more cheaper in Vilnius comparing to traditional jurisdictions.
· Possibility to outsource relatively cheap and quality services from the local service providers gives strong competitive advantage and creates safe, efficient and cost effective banking institution ready to face intense competition in EU/EEA banking market.
Overall, from the signing of the agreement with our law firm to the moment when Specialized Bank License is issued should be roughly 8-10 months which is 2-3 times faster than other EU jurisdictions.
Capital requirements only 1 mln Euro.
Bank can be passported to legally provide services in all 30 European countries.
Bank can provide Mobile Banking; Lending; Payment services; Receipt of deposits; Currency exchange; Issuing of e-money; Issuing guarantees; Fund administration; .Financial leasing.
We have qualified team, expertise and experience of more than 25 years in Banking formations.
More Deals Like This One
Jul 10, 2017 — According to the European Regulation (EU) No 575/2013, Banks considered as Credit Institutions. Only the Banks (Credit Institutions) have exclusive right to accept deposits and other repayable funds from non-professional market participants and provide full scale banking services. Lithuanian licensed...
Jan 19, 2018 — Established Portfolio Bank in the Ukrainian Distressed Debt Market. Accredited by the NBU and State Guarantee Fund as one of the few direct buyers of Non Performing Loan portfolios from banks in liquidation. The current market is approx. $19 billion. Value are at historical low levels. The bank is...
Aug 30, 2018 — A perfect opportunity to enter the local market because the Bank is granted by all kind of licenses and can do any kind of banking services as per regulatory. Currently has 100 employes and generates a profit to cover the license running. The main shareholder is foreigner and selling his 100% shares...
Oct 26, 2018 — We offer ready-made European Payment Institution having with SPI license + SWIFT code + unique IBAN codes + online system + direct corresponding account. SEPA payment gateway, issuance of corporate cards and card payment processing can be added additionally.. You can start to open accounts for your...
Jan 7, 2019 — We offer ready-made European Payment Institution having Small payment institution license which can be easily upgraded into Authorized payment institution. You can start to open accounts for your clients same day you buy it. Immediate access to demo operational account is provided to see how it works....