We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
5% Non-Op Working Interest In 1.6 Million Bo Deal #471998 posted Jul 13, 2017
- Jackson, Mississippi, United States
I am looking for a non-op working interest partner to take a 5% interest in a low risk oil deal in Madison County, Miss. The remaining 95% is committed to. And I hope to drill in 2 months. This will be a new well drilled to the Paluxy at 7,550 feet. 100 BOPD potential. 890,000 bbls oil in reserves....
Edwards Drilling Prospect Caldwell County Texas #472521 posted Jul 22, 2017
- Luling, Texas, United States
- Available On Request
I am seeking to sell an Edwards Drilling Prospect with major upside potential. This lease is situated on the prolific Salt Flat Fault system and is surrounded by Major Production. The offsetting leases have cumulative production 1,600,000 barrels of oil each. The company that owns most of the Edwards...
Gas Prices are Good / Low Risk Gas Prospect #472145 posted Jul 17, 2017
- Santo, Texas, United States
Have an excellent lower risk natural gas and condensate prospect in Southern Palo Pinto County, Texas about 1 hour west (70 Miles) of Fort Worth,Texas right off of Interstate 20. This area was explored with great success in the 1970s and 1980s by a well known independent out of Wichita Falls. The prospect...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.