DealStream Logo

No photo available

Details - Information last confirmed on December 3, 2020

Here is your opportunity to own and extremely profitable Pizza and Wings business. The business is located the fast growing, southwestern Ontario city. The owner works approximately four hours a week in the business, owner currently takes a min of 4 weeks of holidays each year and the business is run by its general manager and loyal employees the rest of the time. The equipment is all “top of the line" and relatively new.
It has been in operation for over 14 years and the owner is looking to focus more attention on her other businesses at this time.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneur to take over a business with revenues at approximately $1.5-1.8M and profits between $300K-400K annually.
Residential customers make up approximately 80% of the revenues while commercial businesses make up the remaining 20%.
The business has had consecutive years of rapid growth and a loyal staff of employees to support it.
The product is simply amazing and enjoys low competition given a competitive market and industry they operate in. This business also would make the basis of a great platform to franchise from as well.
There are plenty of other ways to cost-effectively grow this business or simply sit back and enjoy the profits it’s already spinning off.
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity!

Learn More About This Listing

Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.