Jan 4, 2020 — We have a Part 135 certification that's looking for a new owner! All work will be completed on your behalf by us.
You only need to provide:
- a corporate entity (LLC / Inc),
- an office located within the service area,
- a 135-ready aircraft (ME Piston), and
- a pilot that meets 14CFR135.243(c)(1-3).
Timeline to complete this project is mid-March to mid-April unless delays occur with aircraft and/or the pilot, but the work Starts Now!
Proposed OpSpec authorizations are:
- A015: Autopilot "in Lieu of" SIC,
- B050: CONUS, Carrib, and
- the standard Single-Pilot ME-IFR provisions.
This Is A Time-Sensitive Opportunity. We have to allocate this deal to an interested party Before January 10, 2020!
Contact Us Today If You're Interested In Moving Fast With FAA 135 Certification.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.