May 23, 2020 — Interested in getting started with pt.135 certification? Look no further! Let our experts guide you through the certification process from start to finish.
You provide, within the service area of the FSDO of your choice:
- a corporate entity (LLC / Inc),
- an office location where your operation will be headquartered,
- a 135-ready aircraft with ramp/hangar parking, and*
- a pilot that meets 14CFR135.243(c)(1-3).
* Basic and "Full" pt.135 certifications require qualified management personnel.
Certification Project Options
- Company Manual(s): from $5,000
- Single-Pilot Entity: from $10,000*
- Basic Part-135 Entity: from $25,000*
- Proving and Validation Runs Assistance Available
*Certification, and client involvement thereof, required. Client to provide qualified pilots, management personnel (as required), facilities, and 135-ready aircraft. Pricing and terms dependant on the level of Client and Consultant involvement in the project.
We also regularly have FAA certificated pt.135 operations that are turnkey awaiting a qualified buyer. Contact us today for more information!
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.