No photo available
Feb 10, 2020 — The company is a fabricator and installer of commercial skylights, specializing in metal framed skylights, point supported glass systems, and glass canopy structures.
• $2.9M in secured backlog as of December 2019
• 35% average gross profit margin over the last four years
• Specializes in commercial and institutional projects
• In-house design, engineering, fabricating, and installation capabilities
• Long-term relationships in place with leading general contractors, generating a significant amount of repeat work
• Strong industry presence and reputation developed and perfected during the 28 years of continuous operation
• Seasoned management team in place with decades of industry experience
• Pursue uncovered territories
• Offer related fabricated metal products
• Expand operations and add a second shift
• Expand sales and marketing in order to actively target potential customers
• The company serves commercial customers across various sectors, including those in the healthcare, institutional, retail, and hospitality industries. The company operates throughout the Southeast, with a focus on Georgia and the Carolinas.
• The company operates from a 20,000 square foot facility. The building is leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The sole shareholder is planning for retirement and feels the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities. He is open to remaining with the company for a handover period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.