No photo available
Feb 23, 2018 — The company is a fabricator and installer of commercial skylights, specializing in metal framed skylights, point supported glass systems, and glass canopy structures.
· $1.5M in secured backlog as of December 2017
· 31% average gross profit margin over the last four years
· Specializes in commercial and institutional projects
· In-house design, engineering, fabricating and installation capabilities
· Long-term relationships in place with leading general contractors, generating a high amount (90%) of repeat business
· Strong industry presence and reputation developed and perfected during the 28 years of continuous operation
· Seasoned management team in place with decades of industry experience
· Pursue uncovered territories
· Offer related fabricated metal products
· Expand operations and add a second shift
· Expand sales and marketing in order to actively target potential customers
The company serves commercial customers across various sectors, including those in the healthcare, institutional, retail, and hospitality industries. The company operates throughout the Southeast, with a focus on Georgia and the Carolinas.
The company operates from a 20,000 square foot facility. The building is leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.
The sole shareholder is planning for retirement and feels the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities. He is open to remaining with the company for a handover period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.