The company is currently operating as a fantasy football league hosting company, plus I have a custom social network developed with a league hierarchy that is currently offline. My goal is to redesign the social network to focus solely on the fantasy sports industry to service all sports and companies operating in the space and to provide preferential integration to the fantasy football website. It is expected that the growth of the social network will foster growth in fantasy leagues and increase revenues. I prefer to find a partner, but, if not, the social network can be sold as a standalone product separate from the fantasy football website or the whole company can be purchased. Company info can be found on listing MFS-396950.
• We offer fantasy football leagues that run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and that exist over multiple years. No other company offers such variety.
• We offer fantasy football pools that run Daily, Weekly and Yearly. These pool types are Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick em Pools and Squares pools. Few sites offer fantasy leagues and pools.
• All leagues and pools have specialty features that make them stand apart from the standard industry offerings.
• The social network was built as an interactive forum between fans of the Lingerie Football League ("LFL") and its fans. The LFL has rebranded and stopped using the social network. It is wholly owned by me. It was custom built on a League/Teams/Players/Fans hierarchy with basic Facebook features such as becoming a Fan of a Team or Player, Friends of players or other Fans, an activity stream and ability to upload pictures. It would take a minor bit of recoding to work off of a Sports/Games/Companies/Fans hierarchy and focus solely on fantasy sports.
• There is no social network in existence that focuses solely on fantasy sports. The site would provide information about fantasy sports; glossary of terms, types of games and how they are played, columns from a variety of writers, companies operating in the space,…. Newcomers to fantasy sports only understand the game that brought them into fantasy sports but the industry options are numerous and information is spread across the internet.
• Once a player starts on a fantasy site, they often want to play other games/in more leagues and finding others is often not that easy. Social networking makes it much easier plus provide an introduction to other companies. We can offer fantasy-related companies space for advertising and interacting for a monthly fee.
• Fantasy groups are normally a small component of a larger site that is not focused on the industry. Facebook and LinkedIn have Groups but they are more like message boards, which are offered by other forums. Education is limited and the information offered has little organization and no tie-ins to companies in the space.
• There were 75 million people playing fantasy sports in the US and Canada alone. 18 million new people entered the space from these countries in 2015 and the majority can be attributes to Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS"). These people have little exposure to companies/games that exist outside of DFS and many are looking to branch out.
Asking Price Between $50,000 and $75,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Fantasy Football Website For Sale #458929 posted Dec 4, 2016
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
For sale is an innovative fantasy football website that provides advanced functionality which allows members to configure private fantasy football leagues (free and pay) and/or join public fantasy football leagues (free and cash prizes). The site provides public fantasy football leagues of various...
High Growth Online Casino #406902 posted May 10, 2016
- United States
The target represents a singular opportunity in the online gambling space – One of the top 10 online bitcoin casinos, it has established itself firmly with online gamblers who keep coming back to try their fortunes. The business has a very good reputation, as timely payment for both players and affiliates...
Profitable West Coast Casino #397703 posted Jan 6, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Profitable West Coast Casino. • Card Room Casino Opportunity • Daily volume up 31% over last year • Completely remolded • This unique business model creates repeat customers in a major population area • The majority of customer base makes multiple visits a week. • This Company turned what many...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.