Dec 19, 2015 — The company is currently operating as a fantasy football league hosting company, plus I have a custom social network developed with a league hierarchy that is currently offline. My goal is to redesign the social network to focus solely on the fantasy sports industry to service all sports and companies operating in the space and to provide preferential integration to the fantasy football website. It is expected that the growth of the social network will foster growth in fantasy leagues and increase revenues. I prefer to find a partner, but, if not, the social network can be sold as a standalone product separate from the fantasy football website or the whole company can be purchased. Company info can be found on listing MFS-396950.
• We offer fantasy football leagues that run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and that exist over multiple years. No other company offers such variety.
• We offer fantasy football pools that run Daily, Weekly and Yearly. These pool types are Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick em Pools and Squares pools. Few sites offer fantasy leagues and pools.
• All leagues and pools have specialty features that make them stand apart from the standard industry offerings.
• The social network was built as an interactive forum between fans of the Lingerie Football League ("LFL") and its fans. The LFL has re-branded and stopped using the social network. It is wholly owned by me. It was custom built on a League/Teams/Players/Fans hierarchy with basic Facebook features such as becoming a Fan of a Team or Player, Friends of players or other Fans, an activity stream and ability to upload pictures. It would take a minor bit of updating to work off of a Sports/Games/Companies/Fans hierarchy and focus solely on fantasy sports.
• There is no social network in existence that focuses solely on fantasy sports. The site would provide information about fantasy sports; glossary of terms, types of games and how they are played, columns from a variety of writers, companies operating in the space,…. Newcomers to fantasy sports only understand the game that brought them into fantasy sports but the industry options are numerous and information is spread across the internet.
• Once a player starts on a fantasy site, they often want to play other games/in more leagues and finding others is often not that easy. Social networking makes it much easier plus provide an introduction to other companies. We can offer fantasy-related companies space for advertising and interacting for a monthly fee.
• Fantasy groups are normally a small component of a larger site that is not focused on the industry. Facebook and LinkedIn have Groups but they are more like message boards, which are offered by other forums. Education is limited and the information offered has little organization and no tie-ins to companies in the space.
• There were 75 million people playing fantasy sports in the US and Canada alone. 18 million new people entered the space from these countries in 2015 and the majority can be attributes to Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS"). These people have little exposure to companies/games that exist outside of DFS and many are looking to branch out.
More Deals Like This One
Apr 22, 2018 — A project-based, award-winning UI design, digital product marketing, web design and front-end development firm with three strategic offices that produces demonstrable results. Named one of Inc.com’s Fastest Growing Companies, and one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” on the Entrepreneur...
May 31, 2018 — This is for new startuppers, who is into Internet Technology and wish to start with something easy and inexpensive to run. The buyer has to be acknowledged about internet technology or has people work for her/him, able to offer internet developments for small and medium business. This business offers...
Apr 26, 2017 — About: The media asset is a 9-yr old (Est. 2008) Google, Bing, Apple news publisher leader in the retail PR news online and one of Retail industry's influential PR news sites with more than 70% of its readership, traffic and overall reach coming from North America and consisted largely of retail-industry...
Apr 19, 2017 — MSP data, voice, and interconnect services as well as managed services, premise and cloud phone systems, and cloud services. The Company provides IT Support such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses. XFER's Managed Service Plan ensures...
Jun 1, 2011 — This Online Convention platform can accommodate up to 99 simultaneous virtual conventions each with up to 100,000 attendees, 500 booths and 1000 speakers. Runs access industry lines. Elegant front end – attendees feel like they are actually there. The platform includes a very efficient back office that...
Sign up today to learn more about this deal and others like it.