No photo available
Dec 19, 2015 — The company is currently operating as a fantasy football league hosting company, plus I have a custom social network developed with a league hierarchy that is currently offline. My goal is to redesign the social network to focus solely on the fantasy sports industry to service all sports and companies operating in the space and to provide preferential integration to the fantasy football website. It is expected that the growth of the social network will foster growth in fantasy leagues and increase revenues. I prefer to find a partner, but, if not, the social network can be sold as a standalone product separate from the fantasy football website or the whole company can be purchased. Company info can be found on listing MFS-396950.
• We offer fantasy football leagues that run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and that exist over multiple years. No other company offers such variety.
• We offer fantasy football pools that run Daily, Weekly and Yearly. These pool types are Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick em Pools and Squares pools. Few sites offer fantasy leagues and pools.
• All leagues and pools have specialty features that make them stand apart from the standard industry offerings.
• The social network was built as an interactive forum between fans of the Lingerie Football League ("LFL") and its fans. The LFL has re-branded and stopped using the social network. It is wholly owned by me. It was custom built on a League/Teams/Players/Fans hierarchy with basic Facebook features such as becoming a Fan of a Team or Player, Friends of players or other Fans, an activity stream and ability to upload pictures. It would take a minor bit of updating to work off of a Sports/Games/Companies/Fans hierarchy and focus solely on fantasy sports.
• There is no social network in existence that focuses solely on fantasy sports. The site would provide information about fantasy sports; glossary of terms, types of games and how they are played, columns from a variety of writers, companies operating in the space,…. Newcomers to fantasy sports only understand the game that brought them into fantasy sports but the industry options are numerous and information is spread across the internet.
• Once a player starts on a fantasy site, they often want to play other games/in more leagues and finding others is often not that easy. Social networking makes it much easier plus provide an introduction to other companies. We can offer fantasy-related companies space for advertising and interacting for a monthly fee.
• Fantasy groups are normally a small component of a larger site that is not focused on the industry. Facebook and LinkedIn have Groups but they are more like message boards, which are offered by other forums. Education is limited and the information offered has little organization and no tie-ins to companies in the space.
• There were 75 million people playing fantasy sports in the US and Canada alone. 18 million new people entered the space from these countries in 2015 and the majority can be attributes to Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS"). These people have little exposure to companies/games that exist outside of DFS and many are looking to branch out.
More Deals Like This One
Nov 28, 2012 — MyNextRace is now available for sale, a multi-use, strong branded website URL for both North American and Global use. Based in Toronto, the site has also earned USA Trademark # 4,182,190 and has shown the capability of generating interest and traffic from all corners of North America. The database...
May 28, 2017 — The company was founded in 2011, providing high quality youthful urban and rhythmic music, including in-house editorial and content marketing. Because of the its deep music industry/artist access, the company is a go-to source for A&R, management, promotions and marketing execs. Since 2011, the...
May 31, 2018 — This is for new startuppers, who is into Internet Technology and wish to start with something easy and inexpensive to run. The buyer has to be acknowledged about internet technology or has people work for her/him, able to offer internet developments for small and medium business. This business offers...
Aug 23, 2018 — 10 year old highly ranked Chicago law firm website and highly descriptive domain name that can be designed and branded for any established or new law firm within minutes – all you need is a logo. This turnkey website is professionally designed, pre-built with proven income producing capabilities and...
Sep 10, 2018 — This is an Established business. Established in 2015. Business is to predict the sports match outcomes via using the Art/Science of Astrology. Predictions are done to the highest standard of Traditional Astrology, that is publicly available for purchase in advance of the event (match). The bases...