No photo available
The company is a full-service temporary fencing solutions provider specializing in projects for construction contractors and organizers of large-scale events.
• Revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 12.3% from 2016 to 2019
• Average gross profit and EBITDA margins of 48.4% and 36.4% from 2016 to 2019, respectively
• Strong position in its primary market
• Diversified revenue streams including fences, gates, windscreens, and additional products
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled employees
• Company name has high degree of recognition and excellent reputation in the industry
• The company provides both products and installation services
• Implement a strategic marketing plan to accelerate continued growth
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share
• Capitalize on the growing construction industry to expand long term revenue model
• Southeast US.
• The company currently serves construction contractors and organizers of large-scale events in the Southeast US.
• The company operates from a 5,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity, not included in the sale.
• The company is owned by two shareholders. Both owners believe the company is in a position to expand and take advantage of growth opportunities in the industry. Both shareholders are seeking to retire; however, they are willing to stay with the company for a transition period, if needed
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.