Mar 2, 2020 — The business is a public accounting firm that provides audit, review, taxation, and compilation services. It serves a variety of clients including businesses and individuals, but specializes in providing auditing services for nonprofit and governmental entities.
· Great reputation with governmental entities and nonprofits in Texas
· Offers a wide range of services including audit, review, taxation, and compilation write up services
· Compound annual growth rate of 24.0% of net profit from 2016 to YTD 2019
· Niche customer market of government and nonprofit entities including agricultural co-operatives across the state of Texas
· Knowledgeable and experienced staff
· Limited competition in specialized audit areas
· Expand its specialized niche audit markets
· Expand the current growing market area as well as the metroplex
· Invest in the addition of more skilled staff
· Incorporate social media presence in advertising and marketing efforts
· Greenville, Texas
· Greater Dallas, area
· Primarily serves the Greenville, Texas and greater Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
· The firm operates from a 4,800 square foot office located in Greenville, Texas, which is approximately 50 miles northeast of Dallas. There is room for expansion within the facility. The property is owned by the majority owner and is available for lease or as part of a transaction.
· The majority owner is looking to transition into retirement. He is willing to work for a negotiable transition period and is open to various deal structures.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.