Details - Information last confirmed on September 23, 2020
The offering consists of two operating entities:
The first was created to perform information & communication technology (ICT) analytics as well as to provide consulting services.
The second was established to manage a SaaS-model financial modeling engine designed to offer high-level managers product and service profit and market data on dashboards at a micro level in real time.
· Highly-reputed boutique financial consulting group with a household name client base
· Powerful proprietary cloud and network modeling software designed to easily and quickly develop complex financial models from cloud-based data
· High level of recurring revenue via recurring syndicated service contracts, which are expected to increase in number moving into 2021
· Tenured employees averaging decades of experience in IT, telecoms, and networking industries
· Poised for explosive & scalable growth, with an established client base & decades of employee experience
· Hire dedicated business development employees to attract a larger client base for the business
· Offering can be made highly profitable with expected decrease in need for reinvestment in software
· Both operating entities are highly complimentary and may continue to partner for future growth
· Industry demand is set to grow as businesses increasingly adopt IoT, cloud, and networking services
· The offering provides consulting services, syndicated services, and specialized software tools to enterprise and telecom businesses. The offering's client base primarily consists of Fortune 500 businesses and well-known technology enterprises.
· The Group has previously hosted several virtual offices in key locations such as Silicon Valley and New York, but now operates 100% virtually hosting all documentation within cloud services.
· The sole owner of the consulting and analytics entity is seeking the right strategic partner to accelerate growth. The two equal partners of the SaaS-model entity are open to varying deal structures, ultimately seeking to scale growth of the software engine's subscription services.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.