This highly profitable company has almost no competition. The business model is under expansion into California & can easily be National. Turn-key with staff in place. Includes $8M in A/R that has a discounted face value of over $4M.
- Extremely Profitable – Averaging $160,000 in Accrual Monthly Net Income and Growing
- San Diego Market rolling out is In Progress
- Poised to Grow into Los Angeles and Orange County California
- Easily Scalable outside of the Southwest and throughout entire USA
- High Margins with Blended COGS averaging 13%
- Predictable Revenue Stream
- Very Low Overhead
- Proprietary Software allows for Few Personnel
- Easily Expandable into other industries and to service other Medical Providers and/or Physical Therapists
- Outstanding Reputation
- Price Includes $8M in A/R - $4M after Discounted & Net Present Value
- Seller Estimates a 40% Market Share in Current Market
- Very Little or No Competition in most Major Markets
- This Space of Small Lien Purchasing is Not Effectively Serviced in Many Markets in U.S.
- Huge Upside Potential in Expanding into Physical Therapy and other Medical Related Liens
- Could easily form a GPO – Group Purchasing Organization and charge a management fee
- Huge Customer Base and Need is only Growing due to Growing Uninsured Segment
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.