For more than two decades, this business has provided its residential, commercial and industrial customers with comprehensive electrical services, including full-service electrical layout and design, wiring and installation/upgrades, emergency power solutions and more. The company’s concentration on large, multi-family residential developments and its reputation for on-time/on-budget service has resulted in many bid invitations— more, in fact, than the current owner needs to entertain to maintain high margins. The business is currently located in Wisconsin’s Fox Valley, but ZAP serves customers throughout south central and southeast Wisconsin and could easily be relocated by a new owner.
• Established company with strong, positive industry reputation and loyal customer base
• Large percentage of revenues are from repeat customers; huge referral business
• Consistent revenues & very healthy seller’s discretionary earnings
• Plenty of leverage for a new owner; new sales opportunities in numerous markets with expanded focus and additional marketing investment
• Extensive knowledge of bidding process; owner willing to train and make key introductions
• No office lease to assume; business can be run from anywhere
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.