DealStream Logo

No photo available

Details

Nov 13, 2018Earning over $1MM in profit, this company is dominating the flooring sales and installation market in Maricopa County, Arizona. This small team operates efficiently and very effectively, selling and installing over $7MM in flooring in 2017 alone! With over $400,000 in inventory and $265,000 in equipment and vehicles, this company has nearly everything it needs to maintain growth.

Residential homeowners and contractors account for roughly 75% of purchases and commercial clients make up the remaining 25%. The leading product is currently carpeting (40%) followed by tile (30%). Hardwood, laminate, and stone flooring are additional options for customers to choose from. Offering wholesale pricing, installation as well as next-day installation for select items, this company works with their customers to ensure the flooring meets their expectations, budget, and timeline.

Located in sunny Maricopa County, this business is perfectly situated in a highly-trafficked area, with excellent street visibility and ease of access. If a buyer is looking to expand, a second location could reach a new demographic and could increase sales if the same operational formula is applied. With residential customers the focus of sales, commercial accounts could be improved to produce additional growth as well.

Contact Seller

Sign up for a free trial membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. No credit card required. Details

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.