Our firm is pleased to introduce a Medicare-certified home health agency for sale in Northeastern Florida. This JCAHO accredited company provides nursing services (RN and LPN), Nursing Assistants, Personal Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Behavior Nursing Care and Medical Social Services. They service seven counties in the state of Florida and provide bi-lingual (English and Spanish) service to its diverse client base.

The company’s business mix is 90% Medicare and Tricare. The other 10% mix consists of Humana, Wellcare and CareCentrix. In 2014, the Gross Revenue was $673,000. In 2015, the revenue was $740,000. The current average daily census is 23 patients. The seller feels there are numerous untapped referral sources that a new owner could immediately capitalize on, including nearby hospitals.

The seller would like to move on to other interests but is willing to accommodate a transitional period. The rest of the staff is available to continue working with a new owner. The asking price for this opportunity is $480,000.

If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us for a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement for Listing HCN-0603029. After completion, this will allow us to share more detailed information with you.

Posted Aug 19, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.