No photo available
Dec 16, 2019 — This unique food manufacturing business located in South Texas has been in business for over 25 years with increasing sales revenue each of that past 3 years. This year may be a record year for the company in terms of revenue and bottom line cash flow. The business manufactures and distributes various lines of food products, which are primarily sold through Major Food Distributors to the foodservice and hospitality industry such as restaurants, schools, prisons, day cares, convenience stores, etc. along with a Major Grocery Store Chain. The plant is a USDA Federally inspected plant for food safety and has several health services licenses.
* Established Repeat customers (B2B)
* Established Business (over 25 years)
* Little Seasonality to Revenue
* Increasing sales each of the last 3 years
* Real Estate is available
* Great Brand Name in the Industry
* Estimated Equipment Value of $450,000
* Included are several Trademarks and all Recipes
* Inventory ranges from $100-250k
Food manufacturing is the process of taking edible raw materials and transforming them into food products that can be bought, sold and consumed immediately. The business has made significant investments recently in new production equipment to increase efficiencies and production capacity. The owner is selling for retirement reasons but is willing to work with the new owner for a meaningful transition period.