We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Toledo CPA Firm For Sale With Naab Consulting #469130 posted May 25, 2017
- Toledo, Ohio, United States
Well established CPA practice with 50% of the annual revenues comprised of accounting services; 35% individual tax services; 15% corporate tax services. The seller will be available to assist the buyer as needed to ensure a smooth transition. Staff is available. Office space is available or this practice...
Bookkeeping/Accounting Practice For Sale $280,000 #467043 posted Apr 21, 2017
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Cleveland accounting practice for sale catering to small businesses providing primarily bookkeeping and accounting services. The practice services small businesses in various industries. Annual revenue of $216,000 of which 98% comes from bookkeeping and accounting services; and remaining 2% is...
Tax Preparation Franchise For Sale #388723 posted Aug 28, 2015
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
Tax Preparation Franchise For Sale! Work your business from January through April and the rest of the year becomes VERY part time. This is a great opportunity for someone that does other seasonal work later in the year or possibly a great retirement business. Tax expertise is not required. New owner...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.