No photo available
Jul 28, 2020 — The business consists of a Convenience Store, Gas Station, NSLC Liquor Store.
A few highlights:
- Additional revenue streams (2 apartment rentals)
- Super efficient Geothermal Heating System.
- 2 pumps and a 3-compartment tank (2008) for a total volume of 45,000 litres.
- Located near sought after nature reserves and Provincial Park and Campgrounds.
Revenues 2018 - $2,099,145
SDE 2018 - $66,999
Average Revenues past 3 years - $2,001,273
Average SDE past 3 years - $60,604
* SDE - Seller's Discretionary Earnings are the pretax and pre-interest profits before non-cash expenses, owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. In addition, SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner will necessarily need to take on a new expense.
Owned Real Estate.
Approximately 1,300 square foot convenience store.
Two additional 500 square foot spaces - leased out at $800/month and $500/month
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.