Dec 2, 2019 — Under Offer
Exclusive National brand gas station located at the Kelowna Airport. This gas station is only 2 years old and is doing approximately $5 Million in sales and growing. Cost more than $700,000 to build.
Currently operated as an absentee owner. Increase the cash flow of this business as an owner operator.
- 1,772 sq ft plus 533 sq ft of additional common area.
- 6 pump station with lots of parking.
- Tenanted with a Tim Hortons and Freshii.
- Long term lease available.
Growth / Expansion:
- This building is only two years old, exclusive to the Kelowna Airport with Three National Tenants.
- The Kelowna Airport is the 10th busiest airport in Canada with over 2 million passengers. Every car that goes to the airport or exits the airport must drive by this Plaza.
Inventory Included: No
Inventory Value: $160,000
Square Footage: 1,772 + 533 (common area)
Is this a leased space? Yes
Monthly Rent: $15,000
When does lease expire? December 31, 2021 with Renewal Clause
Years in Business: 2017 / 2 years
Number of Employees (FT / PT): 5 FT
Owner willing to train? Owner is willing to train.
Reason for selling: Owner is retiring.
Any images used for this posting may not be a representation of the actual Business or Property for sale
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.