No photo available
Jan 22, 2020 — The company is a leading provider to the Department of Defense (DOD) in the sales, installations, service, and maintenance of military-grade dehumidification systems worldwide. The company also services commercial customers in various industries.
• Over 30 years of operating experience successfully completing largescale contracts
• Long-term relationships with some of the nation´s largest defense organizations
• Specialized technicians and training above its competitors • SBIR Phase III awarded company • ISO 9001-2015 certified, ensuring compliance with quality management systems
• Since inception, installed over 2,200 dehumidification systems at 457 sites, across 45 states and 14 international locations
• Proprietary, web-based data acquisition system
• Knowledgeable and experienced personnel who successfully solve difficult strategic and logistical issues on a wide variety of projects
• Continue to expand its market to include various industries that would benefit from a humidity controlled environment
• Grow its US Marine Corps and US Army relationships with its SeaportNxG contract and GSA contracts
• Continue to improve technologies
• The company serves government and commercial customers throughout the US and internationally
• The company operates from an 18,233 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The owners are open to including the real estate in the sale depending on negotiations and strategic fit. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is owned by 13 shareholders, one of which is active in the business. All owners are in agreement with the sale. The active shareholder is willing to remain with the company under new ownership.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.