A leading grading and excavation company specializing in long-term sewer and water line construction and repair projects for public and private entities throughout the Carolinas.
· Multi-year contracts in place with $5.6M of secured work as of June 30, 2016
· Hold unlimited general contractor's license in the Carolinas
· Specialize in state and federally funded water and sewer line rehabilitation projects
· Ability to scale up quickly for large projects via access to a large group of skilled subcontractors
· Long-term relationships with both private and public entities, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· $10M bonding capacity
· The company owns a large fleet of vehicles and earthmoving equipment
· Expand the service area to include larger metropolitan areas outside of the current 100 mile radius of Greenville County, South Carolina
· Establish a sales and marketing team to actively seek out potential customers and to increase current sales
· Target additional private sector projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
Market Currently Served
Municipalities, general contractors and private entities located within a 100 mile radius of Greenville County, South Carolina
The company operates out of a 2,400 sq. ft. facility situated on a seven acre fenced lot. There is ample room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an affiliated
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
There are three shareholders all of which are active in the business. The majority shareholder is seeking a full exit, but is available for a transition period of up to five years if needed. The two minority shareholders would like to remain with the company following a sale to assist new ownership with growth and expansion goals.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Established Family-Owned Grading Construction Co. #463948 posted Mar 4, 2017
- Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Family owned grading contractor located in the growth corridor of the Carolinas. The twenty-five year old company has a diversified customer base, seven well trained employees, and a reputation for excellence in all areas of commercial and residential grading. The company has experienced good growth...
Profitable Land Development & Trucking Company #468867 posted May 22, 2017
- Broward County, Florida, United States
Unique land development & trucking company for acquisition in tri-county area. Specializing in underground utilities, site preparation, masonry, carpentry & complete renovation/restorations, as well as storm recovery & the transportation of building materials. Well tenured management, foremen & crews...
Well Established Excavation Business and Property #467394 posted Apr 27, 2017
- Regional Municipality of Niagara, Ontario, Canada
- $2,420,438 ($3,200,000 CAD)
In operation since the 1970's, this well established and profitable business has significant capital invested in excavation and demolition machinery. Main excavation clients include the local region and township. In addition to excavation and demolition services, they also supply landscaping businesses...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.