Exclusive 22 hectare (54 acres) farm for sale in beautiful southern Chile, located in a premier tourist and blueberry growing area of the world, nestled by the Andes Mountains.
This is an excellent investment opportunity.
Perfect for conversion to Organic or Biodynamic blueberry production. Let us show you how to make US$50,000 to US$110,000 per Hectare (2.47 acres).
The farm is located 7 miles from Villarrica and has 9 hectares (22 acres) of blueberries and 13 hectares (32 acres) of farm land with rich soil. There is good road access and internet signal
Benefits to a purchaser of the farm;
* have immediate income, no need to wait years for the first harvest
* 13 Hectares (32.1acres) for additional profit from land appreciation or subdivide into house parcels
* diversify your assets into a national park like scenery with idyllic views and peace and quiet.
* more than 80 mature fruit trees of 5 different types; apples, peaches, plums, quince and pears.
* Volcano views; Llaima, Villarrica y Choshuenco. But still far enough away to sleep soundly at night.
* legal water rights to 2 creeks and 1 irrigation pond
* recently planted trees; 1400 Douglas firs for privacy and lumber, 200 chestnut and 250 sequoia with small mature pine forest
* working 9 hectare blueberry farm planted in July 2009 with 5 associated storage buildings,three houses, irrigation system and green houses.
A satellite view is available from Google Earth.
South; 39 degrees 21' 23"West; 72 degrees 17' 42"
Asking Price Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Sales Between $100,000 and $500,000
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Distribuidora E Revenda De Maquinas #336648 posted Jul 26, 2013
- São Paulo, Brazil
Distribuidora e Revenda de Maquinas para manutenção de gramados - Contact the seller for more details.
Two Herb Farms for Sale #457823 posted Nov 14, 2016
- Antioquia, Colombia
- Available On Request
Need to sell two conventional herb farms in Colombia; One is 15 acres and the smaller one 3 acres. The farms produce chives, dill, mint, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and basil. Greek oregano and marjoram planted within 2 weeks. Includes packing facility which is Primus GFS certificed with 97% score. Currently...
Hydroponic Organic Food Is the Future #403604 posted Mar 27, 2016
- Okeechobee, Florida, United States
The demand for full nutrition is growing in the world as is the need for food. Our soil is depleted and you would have to eat eight times the number of vegetables or fruits to get the same nutrition of 60 years ago. We are building grow centers in every state and will provide 30% ownership. Newark now...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.