May 1, 2020 — The company is a hardware and software system solutions provider for the satellite voice and data industry. The company has strong relationships with major satellite network companies, has contractual partnerships with the United States government, and boasts years of experience in the satellite voice and data market. The company offers a wide selection of products and services and enhances the user´s experiences with its sophisticated customer service.
· Maintains partnerships with the major satellite network companies: Iridium, Inmarsat, MSAT, VSAT and Globalstar
· GSA Contractor with government clearances
· 24/7/365 customer support for its clients
· Repeat business accounts for 70% of sales
· Partners with government and commercial entities to develop new technologies in satellite communications
· ISO 9001:2015 Certified
· Provides engineering support for new and custom product development and has an on-site lab for minor repairs and R&D
· Maintains its own warehousing
· Continue building and expanding GSA contract
· With the launch of Iridium NEXT, the company expects increased revenue and margins on its new CERTUS products and airtime services
· Iridium CERTUS products, employing NEXT, provides the company the tools to penetrate new markets that have never existed before
· Deploying a long-life, single-use, tracking unit is a major untapped market. Adding new sophisticated products has accomplished this
· Maintain and expand robust Billing/Data System to continue to increase customer satisfaction
· Continue to expand web content to highlight additional value added services on-line
· Capitalize on products that already comply with incoming Department of Homeland Security regulations
· Central Texas
· The company provides satellite voice airtime and data services and equipment to government agencies, telecom companies, large and small corporations, hospitals, maritime, energy, oil & gas, and contract manufacturing. Government agencies served include the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. military, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Department of State, and others.
· The company occupies a suite in a professional office park. The suite is owned by a third-party and is rented under a triple net lease.
· The company´s owner is the driving force in the business and implements new business solutions to allow the company to continue to grow. The owner is open to deal structures to achieve this goal, and would like to stay on for a few years post-sale to help continue to grow and transition the company.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.