May 12, 2020 — This offering is a collection of five Texas-based companies, operating collectively as well as independently, that provide abatement, removal and remediation services for a variety of hazardous materials. The business is bonded and insured, as well as fully registered to perform abatement services in 46 states. The business also offers roofing services to a 150-mile proximity from six of its locations and asbestos consulting services in Texas. The offering also includes a holding company and three non-operational entities.
· Over $44 million in 2018 combined revenue
· Consistent profitability with average gross profit margin of 24.4% from 2016 - 2018
· Experienced management and field craftsmen has allowed the business to never forfeit a project
· Highly bonded and insured
· Over 10 million man-hours completed over 30 years of operations
· Robust add-on for synergistic acquirer
· Build upon initial success of operations in industrial market
· Open additional locations to expand roofing division
· Strong key management positioned to manage operations while furthering internal growth
· The business' target market includes private and public companies in a variety of industries, including retail, education, health care, commercial, industrial, energy, and government across most of the U.S.
· The business is headquartered in an 11,000 square-foot facility in Texas. The business also operates from eight additional facilities. Three of the properties are owned by the founder and the remainder are leased from unrelated third-parties.
· The business' sole owner is open to a variety of deal structures. He is looking to stay on for up to seven years after a sale to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.