No photo available
Oct 10, 2018 — • High-End Flooring Operation for over 21 years
• Good Books
• Selling Due to Retirement
• Will come with over $100k in Material
• Seller willing to train and help in transition
• Seller willing to sign Non-Compete
• Owner / Operator could clear $140k/$150k without much change in ops
• Plenty of upside in simply increasing outdated presence online
Great flooring sales operation with a large clientele. Over 85% of what they sell is carpeting of which 40% is area rugs. The remaining 15% is mostly vinyl carpet flooring. They operate in a 6,500 sq ft space. Over 85% of customers are recurring. Margins are around 38%. Only 5% of sales come from online. So, there is a huge growth potential right there. Approximately, 10-15% of their sales is to designers, the rest is for contract work.
In addition to the owner (who is now almost absentee due to injury), they have three employees. Two of these employees are full-time. One in in-bound sales, and one as a warehousing manager. They also use an outside contractor who has 15 workers and does over 90% of their contract work.