No photo available
Oct 15, 2018 — Steady stream of RFP opportunities to capitalize on monthly!
Our client is a well-known educational software technology & consulting firm ready to sell or bring on a new partner with the bandwidth to help them take advantage of the steady stream of opportunities they are regularly presented…the Company literally can’t respond fast enough to the RFP opportunities that they see on a monthly basis!
Located in Springfield, IL, but portable nationwide, the Company is a premier software designer and consultant working with State-level stakeholders and decision-makers in the K-12 educational markets. At the Company’s peak, highest revenue year was over $4.039 MM in revenue & $1.04 MM in EBITDA. The Company has 5 separate software products currently being sold to school systems in multiple states. These products are:
- A Single Sign On user authentication system that allows multiple applications to be accessed with a single user id and password.
- A Licensure System that automates the entire certification process from applicants to administrators, making it easier and more efficient for all users.
- An Educator Evaluation System that handles Educator Evaluations as part of the National Effort to improve teacher effectiveness.
- A School Accreditation System that automatically assesses and determines accreditation compliance based on all sources of data and displays the status.
- A Child Nutrition System, an area of focus in 2019 that was previously written for 1 State, base software written that handles reimbursements for local school districts and other entities who participate in federally and locally funded meal service programs.
The Company has an extensive client and install base across multiple states and has recently been asked to respond to multiple Requests for Proposal that could bring significant revenue opportunities for a new owner or partner. And Its not just software! The Company Has Excellent Prospects for Expanding Its Consulting and IT Project Revenues (and Service Offerings) in the Following Areas:
Application analysis and design
NDA is required for comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) crafted by broker.
Sign up for a free basic membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. Details