Jan 10, 2018 — A high margin LA-based modeling agency specializing in events, including corporate events. Highly established clientele and robust growth rates.
The owner is moving, so she wants to sell the business although there is clearly significant room for growth. The firm is only one year old, and a capable owner-operator can build on the already strong sales growth.
The seller is willing to provide training as well as further consulting support to the new owner if necessary.
Among other things, the acquisition includes:
Business contacts information
Access to over 130 models & talent including contact information
90% of the talent are located in LA and the remaining 10% in Las Vegas, allowing servicing of Las Vegas conventions
Instagram account with over 45,000 followers
All photos of the models & talent
Domain name and email accounts hosted by Go Daddy with 24/7 customer support and extra features including backups, transfer account changes, etc.
Automated model & talent submission form, client booking form, and contact page
WordPress hosted website prepaid until July 26, 2019 with the merchandise store feature
Webmaster & graphic designer available to provide support and/or WordPress training at a competitive rate
Templates for model agreements, contracts & invoices
Multiple agency logo designs
Contact information to: photographers & videographers
More Opportunities Like This One
2 days ago — Project Placement was established over twenty years ago when it began by offering staffing services to niche markets for back-office positions. The Company’s long track record of quality service and deep industry expertise has allowed the Company to retain and attract loyal customers each year. The...
Mar 20, 2018 — Full Service Public Relations & Talent Agency -Founder is a legendary P.R. Guru, and senior management has agreed to stay with company. Ideal acquisition for P.R., Advertising or Private Equity firm. Company has recently expanded offerings into Talent Agency and Video Production. This company is...
Mar 18, 2018 — Public Relations Agency #1 Boca Raton based P.R. firm headed by Industry Guru This company has expanded into Talent Agency and is recruiting major talent. . Clients have included Companies such as A.T.&T, Kellogg, G.L. Homes, Key staff will stay with company. Great opportunity for right organization...
Dec 31, 2017 — Business Description: This Is The Number One Temp Employment Agency In New York. They Have Four Divisions Which Include: Medical, Executive, Industrial, Warehouse And General Office Positions With Many Sub-Categories Also Covered. Watch For Additional Information To Come. Historical Summary: In...
Nov 8, 2017 — Florida public relations & talent agency. Integrated company of broadcast, print, talent, and digital media into one multi-faceted agency. Company specialty is Crisis Management. All components have been rolled into this company. Founder is industry legend and he and his staff will remain with company....
Register now to get more information about this opportunity.