May 25, 2020 — This high-margin Business has 16 years of experience providing tube fabrication and bending products and services to a diverse customer base. The Company has made a strong effort to incorporate efficient operations and controls that are required to ensure the lowest cost and highest quality products for their customers.
This consistent and stable Company operates in a market that has few competitors and has been effective in acquiring and retaining reputable customers. Additionally, the Company prides itself on being responsive, nimble, and flexible to execute challenging projects.
The Company has enjoyed high margins and consistent top-line performance over the last couple of years. The owner has dedicated his time to incorporate “Lean Initiatives” wherever possible. For example, the owner will redesign a product for the customer if he can save the customer more money. These initiatives can help both the Business and its customers save money, which in turn has had a positive effect on the financial performance of the Business.
The owner is willing to sell the Company to the right buyer, in order to retire early. However, the owner is open to staying on for 6-12 months after the business is acquired by a new owner. This will give the new owner ample time to learn and fully transition into the Business.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the email cannot be found please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions the Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) will be sent to you from the project manager.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please email for support. Thank you in advance!
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Financial Strength: The Company has performed profitably, providing consistent cash flow for reinvestment and the general satisfaction of the owner.
(2) Manufacturing Flexibility: The owner tends to look at each project from an engineering and manufacturing standpoint. If he believes that he can make the project more efficient or more appealing for the customer, then he will redesign the product to fit the customer’s needs.
(3) No Real Competitors: The Company is nicely situated in the market without many significant competitors. As relationships with new customers continue to strengthen, the amount of project opportunities will likely expand as those businesses grow.
(4) Emphasis on Quality Service: The Company has developed a reputation of consistency and quality service within the industry.
(5) Longstanding Network of Customers and Suppliers: The Company takes pride in the longstanding relationships that have been developed over the years with their customers and suppliers.
(6) Heavy Focus on Lean Manufacturing: The Company is continually trying to find the most efficient and effective materials, processes, and equipment to use when making a product or providing a quality service.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.