DealStream Logo

Details

Apr 27, 2020Business introduction;
The business is a work from home internet-based business that was established in 2014. This business is suitable for the single person or couple that are interested in running their very own online business from home with time flexibility. During the covid-19 epidemic many people are wanting to work from home to limit personal contact or practice social distancing. This makes the business the perfect opportunity to work from home, there is zero physical labor involved.

Inventory & Shipping;
All inventory is kept & shipped from the suppliers warehouse as a result, you never meet the customer or the supplier. Drop Shipping is a method of eCommerce where the online store doesn't keep any of the products that it sells, instead when a purchase has been made by a customer all you have to do is forward that specific purchase order through to the supplier. The supplier in return will ship out the inventory with branding on the delivery box. If you are not familiar with eCommerce or Drop shipping this will not be a major factor as training & support is included.

Asking price & Payment terms:
My asking price for the business is $80,000 with a compulsory down payment option of $12,000. After the down payment has been paid, You will then owe a remaining balance of $68,000. This amount is repayable over a 12 month period. During the 12 month period you do get to keep 80% of the total net profit so paying off the remaining balance shouldn't be a problem.

For example, if the business makes $30,000 in net profits for the month of May, your percentage to keep will be 80% of that $30,000 or you could say $24,000 will be your pocket money to keep, the other 20% or $6000 will be my profit to keep. This way I do not charge you any interest when paying off the remaining balance

if you require any further information please do get in touch.

Learn More About This Listing

Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.