20 year established HVAC contractor providing heating and air conditioning system installation and service. As long as we have homes that need to be cooled and heated, there is always going to be a need for this type of business. The company performs approximately 80% residential service with the other 20% being commercial. Very little new construction sales. Great opportunity to own a long established service business with tremendous market awareness.
Asking Price $595,000
You May Also Like
HVAC #325473 posted Mar 3, 2013
- Aiken, South Carolina, United States
This is a well established and equipped 60% commercial, 20% residential and 20% service HVAC company operating from Aiken, SC. This firm survived the building recession with adjustments to its overhead and expanding its geographic service areas. They were able to retain their skilled workers and be...
Plumbing #397192 posted Dec 27, 2015
- Columbia, South Carolina, United States
This is a family owned business with a loyal following. The family can no longer allocate the time required to manage the business left from the death of the founder.
Profitable Greenville Electrical Contracting Srvcs #410487 posted Jun 28, 2016
- Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Family owned electrical contractor in business since 1958. Very stable and profitable business. The company is focused on commercial installation and remodeling with a niche in the medical industry. Seeking owner-operator with extensive electrical contracting experience. Seller willing to stay on...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.