No photo available
A leading air conditioning installation, repair, and service company specializing in the residential new construction sector. The company has established a significant recurring maintenance line of business with over 3,000 service agreements in place. In addition, the company has created strong relationships through thousands of past installations for residential new construction.
• 36% average gross profit margins over the last three years
• In operation for over 20 years
• Pre-fabricates duct work in-house, cutting installation time in half compared to competitors
• In-house design of duct work produces a low call-back rate
• Proprietary set-up and application of filters
• Recurring revenue models: energy savings program, maintenance agreements, and labor warranty agreements as well as strong relationships through thousands of past installations for residential new construction
• Carrier factory authorized dealer for over nineteen years
• Eight-time Carrier Presidential Award Winner
• A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
• Search Engine Optimized (SEO) website
• Enhance brand recognition and increase market share by expanding operations outside local market
• Expand the company’s current recurring revenue models
• Expand the company's field staff in order to increase job capacity
• Establish an electrical division
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture greater market share
• Southeast US
• The company serves the residential new construction market through a mix of local, regional, and national custom home builders. In addition, the company provides on demand service, repair/maintenance, and installation within a 60 mile radius of its facility.
• The company owns and operates from approximately a 13,000 sq. ft. facility comprised of office and warehouse space. The owners are open to either lease or full sale depending on the terms.
• The firm is owned by two shareholders, a husband and wife team. They feel the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. Both owners are ready to remain with the business for a transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.