Our firm is pleased to introduce a Medicare-certified home health agency for sale in Northeastern Illinois. This JCAHO accredited company provides nursing services (RN and LPN), Nursing Assistants, Personal Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Medical Social Services. They service six (6) counties in the state of Illinois and provide bi-lingual (English and Spanish) service to its diverse client base.

The company’s business mix is 95% Medicare. The other 5% mix consists of Private Pay. In 2015, the Gross Revenue was $800,000. The current average daily census is 55 patients. The seller feels there are numerous untapped referral sources that a new owner could immediately capitalize on, including nearby hospitals and MD Clinics/Offices. Currently, the referral mix consists of 50% MD Clinics/Offices, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine; 10% Hospitals, Discharge Planners, Social Workers; 10% Nursing Home Rehab, Short Term Facilities; 10% In-House Outreach Liaison; and 10% Internet, Demographics, Reputation, Repeat Business, Patient Choice.

The seller would like to move on to other interests but is willing to accommodate a transitional period. Staff members are available to continue working with a new owner. The asking price has been reduced from $580,000 to $350,000.

If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us for a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement for Listing #HCN-0819017.

Posted Sep 20, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.