DealStream Logo

We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer available. Try these instead:

Gas Station And C-Store In Lackawanna County, PA

Dec 17, 2018 — Profitable, absentee franchise gas station and c-store for sale. Features include six pumps, 12 stations and two diesel and off-road diesel, with electronic gas price signage. Gas presently at 65,000 gallons/months, and an $.11 pool margin. Inside sales are presently at $35,000.00/month. Lotto commission...

Independent Gas & C-Store In Monroe County, PA

Dec 17, 2018 — Well-established, independent gas and convenience store- now available. Features 60,000 gallons/month gas, with average pool margin at $.10/gallon. Around 8,500 gallons/month of diesel, . Inside store makes $40,000/month, 65% of which is cigarettes, with a margin, and the remaining 35% grocery and...

Gas Station In Suffolk County, NY

Dec 12, 2018 — This un-branded gas station is located at a corner of four intersections, which are extremely heavy with traffic on Long Island. It is a self-serve gas station. The store has lotto, beer, cigarettes, ATM, coffee & breakfast, etc. It's store sale is around $75,000 in gross sales per month. Lotto does...

Gas Station For Sale Nassau County

Dec 3, 2018 — This branded gas station is located on a very busy street on Long Island. The seller has owned it for 10 years. Rent is only $6,000, with a 10 year lease. A must see!

Branded Gas Station & C Store

Nov 15, 2018 — Busy Branded Gas Station & Convenience Store located off of Main road. Station pumps over one million gallons per year. Convenience store carries wine, beer, cigarettes, and lotto. Open 24/7.