Well established, profitable shop approved for Michelin, Goodyear or Firestone Dealership. In the Upstate South Carolina Area. Located close to population centers, including Anderson and Greenville, SC. This entire area is growing and enjoys a robust business/industrial base as well as Clemson University. With scenic gems Lake Hartwell and Lake Keowee, this region attracts weekend visitors along with second-homeowners from Atlanta as well as distant locations to enjoy the recreational opportunities, sports events, etc. Average income ranks in the top 20% of the state.
With a 20 year track record offering highly personalized service that appeals to high-end customers, the seller emphasizes high-margin maintenance and repair programs with ASE Certified Techs - this accounts for 65% of sales with tire sales the remaining 35%. The 7,000 sq. ft. facility includes 11 bays (9 lifts) in a prime location on a main highway with excellent visibility. They effectively utilize a wide range of recent-model equipment and all the most advanced technology.
Sales volume runs in the $750K-$800K range with Seller's Discretionary Earnings consistently around $150,000. With a gross profit of 44.7% (almost 60% for labor), they compare favorably across the industry. FF&E is established to be $300,000.
Limited Seller Financing available to a qualified buyer. Contact for additional information on this great opportunity!
Asking Price $395,000
You May Also Like
Profitable, Up & Running Turn-Key Tire Store #336016 posted Jul 18, 2013
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Available On Request
Goodyear Tire and Auto Repair Center. Independent (Class G3X) status allows sales to government entities, national fleets, etc. Almost new facility just off major Interstate in Metro Area with 7,200 sq.ft. and fully-equipped with 12 bays, easy access to busy secondary highway. Original value of facility...
Auto Parts & Service #291423 posted Apr 6, 2012
- West Columbia, South Carolina, United States
This business specializes in the sales of top rated racing automotive parts, equipment, and supplies. The business includes a repair shop that does auto repair and installation of custom parts. It also has a chassis dyno (measures the horse power and torch of an automobile). The owner is very knowledgeable...
Napa Auto Parts and Gas Station #329017 posted Apr 13, 2013
- Aiken, South Carolina, United States
Price reduced by $100k. Seller highly motivated. Gas station, NAPA auto parts store, tires, and automotive repair facility, with 4 bays. Long established business and an excellent opportunity. The store is the only Auto parts store within a 20 mile radius, and has been in business over 35 years. ...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.