This land surveying company for sale provides services on civil engineering projects. It specializes in construction staking for commercial and heavy construction sites.

The land surveying company for sale is set up to run with three, two man crews during most of the year. During the winter some of the people are brought in to set up projects for the coming year and to complete as builts (the latest changes to blue prints that show in actuality how the plans were built vs. designed). One crew seldom comes in to the office as communication and transfer of information is handled electronically. The other two crews work out of the office on a daily basis. The goal is to provide the crews with as much autonomy as possible.

The crews are run by crew chiefs. Each crew has a truck, GPS, digital level, traditional level and a robotic instrument. On the larger projects, contractors are given the crew chief’s phone numbers, which helps to reduce miscommunication. The crew chiefs are very conscientious and customer focused. They work hard to make sure the jobs are run smoothly. This level of customer focus has helped the company retain clients.

This land surveying company for sale has somewhat limited competition for the type of work the company does in heavy construction. It is able to build most surface models in-house for contractors, but will outsource larger projects due to time constraints. Approximately 90% of work comes from bids with the remaining 10% completed on an hourly basis. The company has an excellent working rapport with its clients, both large and small. The Seller believes that customer focus has led to the company being in high demand. This is an ideal business for a synergistic buyer.

Posted May 19, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.