Sep 2, 2016 — Summary:
High growth company that provides industrial general contracting service work, including Boiler-making, Piping, Pipe Fabrication, Electrical and Instrumentation, Millwrighting, and Heavy Rigging. Services a wide range of industries including Commercial and Industrial, Petroleum Refining, Process and Power Piping, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Renewable Energy, Pulp & Paper, Pipe & Modular Fabrication, Plumbing and Defense. The business services the east coast and is demonstrating solid growth with multi-national customers more broadly throughout the US and internationally.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• The business is currently in an extremely high growth mode, with revenue more than doubling in last two years and profits increasing four-fold.
• High growth rate due to safety culture, quality of work, reputation, and the broad range of services they provide.
• Customer concentration is low and their customer list includes large regional, national, and multi-national companies. Their relationships and reputation in the industries they serve continues to gain status, and they gain much of their new business through referrals.
• The management team is strong and experienced. There is General Management potential within the leadership group.
• The company has an excellent safety record, a rigorous and extensive training program, and has obtained a number of safety awards.
• The company’s financial performance continues to meet and exceed industry standards.
• Have access to a talented Union labor pool required to achieve growth targets.
More Deals Like This One
May 9, 2016 — Family owned and operated business committed to customer loyalty and satisfaction. We help each and every customer commercial or residential meet all their heating and cooling needs at an affordable price. We service residential and commercial. A/C Units, Furnaces, Humidifiers, and Dehumidifiers...
Feb 12, 2018 — Contact me for details - Master Franchise for a nationally branded and awarded B2B/B2C Full-Service Air Conditioning, Heating, Duct Work, and Indoor Air Quality Company. This is a ten (10) license model with a 10M population territory. The Master receives $191,750 for each placement and 4% on all yearly...
Jan 26, 2017 — US-based copper tube manufacturer for HVAC&R applications, producing $6MM in EBITDA on $50MM in revenue. Two facilities in SE US and Mexico producing high performance inner-grooved tubes, corrosion solutions and high strength alloys, inner-grooved tubes and smooth tubes. Mexico is one of the fastest...
Feb 23, 2018 — With more than 30 years serving its local market, this HVAC company focuses primarily on residential service with some commercial business each year. The name is established and there are many residences and buildings which already have their tag and phone number attached to the HVAC equipment leading...
4 days ago — - Unique products and exclusive lines - Loyal, repeat customer base without any customer concentration concerns - Opportunity to grow by adding sales/marketing efforts - Ideal buyer will have some technical/mechanical skills - Seller financing with only $90,000 down payment. - Seller will train...