Sep 2, 2016 — Summary:
High growth company that provides industrial general contracting service work, including Boiler-making, Piping, Pipe Fabrication, Electrical and Instrumentation, Millwrighting, and Heavy Rigging. Services a wide range of industries including Commercial and Industrial, Petroleum Refining, Process and Power Piping, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Renewable Energy, Pulp & Paper, Pipe & Modular Fabrication, Plumbing and Defense. The business services the east coast and is demonstrating solid growth with multi-national customers more broadly throughout the US and internationally.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• The business is currently in an extremely high growth mode, with revenue more than doubling in last two years and profits increasing four-fold.
• High growth rate due to safety culture, quality of work, reputation, and the broad range of services they provide.
• Customer concentration is low and their customer list includes large regional, national, and multi-national companies. Their relationships and reputation in the industries they serve continues to gain status, and they gain much of their new business through referrals.
• The management team is strong and experienced. There is General Management potential within the leadership group.
• The company has an excellent safety record, a rigorous and extensive training program, and has obtained a number of safety awards.
• The company’s financial performance continues to meet and exceed industry standards.
• Have access to a talented Union labor pool required to achieve growth targets.
More Deals Like This One
Jan 26, 2017 — US-based copper tube manufacturer for HVAC&R applications, producing $6MM in EBITDA on $50MM in revenue. Two facilities in SE US and Mexico producing high performance inner-grooved tubes, corrosion solutions and high strength alloys, inner-grooved tubes and smooth tubes. Mexico is one of the fastest...
Feb 12, 2018 — Contact me for details - Master Franchise for a nationally branded and awarded B2B/B2C Full-Service Air Conditioning, Heating, Duct Work, and Indoor Air Quality Company. This is a ten (10) license model with a 10M population territory. The Master receives $191,750 for each placement and 4% on all yearly...
Jul 24, 2018 — The company is a specialty trade contractor providing heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) for residential and commercial applications. They primarily provide sales, installation, maintenance and repair services. The 6,200-square foot facility includes a warehouse and office space....
Aug 29, 2018 — Located in Western Iowa, this heating and cooling company has been providing service to their loyal customers for 15+ years. Seller is wishing to sell because of an impending move. Turnkey operation and profitable. 2016 Sales - $400k. Real estate may be available. Call today!
Sep 25, 2018 — This highly profitable construction company "owns" a high-end destination resort market with high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients. Having been in business nearly 25 years, a buyer isn't just buying a company, they are buying a lucrative, wealthy, niche market. Revenue = $3,010,674 Net...